Thursday, December 1, 2011

All Things Merry & Bright


11 months ago, I sat on my brand new home's DIRTY staircase to broadly smile with glee. I, Cassandra, am a real, live homeowner. The stair's view of a disparing living room was a only picture of perfection!   You see, my home was an abandoned, blank canvas eagerly waiting for a new person to love them. I AM T.H.A.T. PERSON! I am FREEEE to unleash years of pent-up creativity.  Thus, on those disgusting stairs, I dreamed of my first Christmas with Christmas Sprites dancing in white, falling snow.


Today, my CLEAN staircase overlooks a warm & cozy living room.  My project-of-a-home has come a long way to make Christmas come alive!  :)


Also on this day, a blog of do-it-yourself projects, interior design, fashion, recipe experiments, photography, etc. is birthed.  More importantly, to share my adventure of connecting to life's exquisiteness, in hopes, that one may find joy from the simple things in life.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment